V and A Fairs Publicity
Advertising and Promotion
V and A Fairs promote all their events in the following Trade Books, Magazines, Websites and Others.
- V&A Fairs own website: www.vandafairs.com
- Antiques Atlas: www.antiques-atlas.com - UK location based antiques directory, huge catalogue of antiques for sale ranging from Antique Furniture to Antique Silver and much more, and probably the most comprehensive online UK Antique Fairs Diary - that lists all V&A Fair's Antique Fairs.
- The Antique Trade Calendar
- The Antique & Collectors Trader
- Antiques Diary
- Antiques Info Magazine
- Quarterly Newsletters & Bulletins
- Antiques News & Fairs
- Antiques Web
- Antiques Explorer
- Regular Updates on Twitter
- AA Road Signage
- Regional and Local Newspapers
- Local Radio Stations
- Local Tourist Offices & ‘What’s On’ Sites
- Leaflets handed out at every V&A Fair
Testimonial/Review of Antiques Atlas
Just wanted to say how happy I have been with the service that Antiques Atlas has provided to V&A Fairs over the past 10 years. Their Antique Fairs Diary has been number 1 on Google for as long as I can remember and is by far the most comprehensive one out there, it's the only online fairs diary my dealers and the public ever mention.
More recently, Antiques Atlas created our website, the one you are looking at right now and from all the positive feedback we have received, we are told it's one of the best Antique Fair organiser's website's around. It's easy to use, very visual and gives anyone a very good idea of what to expect at one one of our fairs, we have had a lot of great comments from both dealers and public alike. The dealers particularaly like the fading in and out images of their stock.
If you are interested in antiques I would certainly recommend www.Antiques-Atlas.com as your first port of call on the internet. You will find all our Fairs listed in their Fairs Diary and if you are looking for antique shops and centres or a restorer or a V & A Fair in your area you can search by county in their uk antiques directory with Google maps! There is also a massive catalogue of Antiques for sale from hundreds of dealers throughout the UK with a huge range of stock.
I rarely recommend anyone these days but Antiques Atlas recently asked me if I would like to give them a testimonial - which I did, but I also decided to put my own version on here as well.
Julie - Organiser of V&A Fairs